24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 19 November 2012 14:25
The Food and Drug Administration granted 24 510(k) clearances in October
1. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
2. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
3. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
4. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
5. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
6. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
7. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
8. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
9. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
10. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
11. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
12. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
13. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
14. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
15. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
16. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
17. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
18. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
19. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
20. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
21. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
22. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
23. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
24. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- J&J, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- MRI inventor Dr. Raymond Damadian to receive medtech innovation award: 5 highlights
- Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ChoiceSpine & more: 11 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019
- 5 key statistics on young physician compensation — Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive