24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 19 November 2012 14:25
The Food and Drug Administration granted 24 510(k) clearances in October
1. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
2. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
3. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
4. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
5. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
6. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
7. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
8. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
9. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
10. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
11. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
12. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
13. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
14. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
15. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
16. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
17. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
18. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
19. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
20. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
21. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
22. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
23. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
24. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.