24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 19 November 2012 14:25
The Food and Drug Administration granted 24 510(k) clearances in October
1. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
2. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
3. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
4. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
5. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
6. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
7. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
8. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
9. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
10. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
11. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
12. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
13. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
14. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
15. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
16. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
17. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
18. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
19. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
20. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
21. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
22. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
23. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
24. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Zimmer Biomet's growth strategy in spine: MIS, cervical and becoming a 'health solutions provider'
- 5 reasons why Medtronic is poised for growth in the next 5 years, despite a disappointing Q2
- 10 most popular device and implant stories of 2016
- How 8 large orthopedic, spine device companies are doing financially
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 7 trends in the spine surgical robot market
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations