1. Novation LPI Prime Femoral Stem from Exactech.
2. Aft Proximal Humerus Fracture Plate from Shoulder Options.
3. Axsos Distal Lateral Femur TS Long Plates from Howmedica Osteonics Corp.
4. OrthoLoc 3DI Ankle Fusion Plating System from Wright Medical Group.
5. Tangors Multifunctional Posterior System from Ulrich GMBH & Co.
6. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
7. AOS Solid Locking LAG Screw, AOS Telescopic Lag Screw from Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions.
8. Intrafix PEEK Tapered Screw from DePuy Mitek.
9. Geminus Fossa Specific Plate System from Skeletal Dynamics.
10. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
11. Active Screw Bone Screw from Intelligent Implant Systems.
12. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
13. Smith & Nephew Radiopaque Trial Necks from Smith & Nephew.
14. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
15. Cross-Over Acetabular Shell & Liner from Stelkast Company.
16. Nextra TI Hammertoe Correction System from Nextremity Solutions.
17. Femoral Heads from United Orthopedic Corporation.
18. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System from Zimmer.
19. AperFix AM Femoral Implant With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
20. ProFemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
21. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
22. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
23. Integrip Acetabular Shell, Integrip Revision Acetabular Shell from Exactech.
24. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
25. Tregor Dual Mobility Acetabular System from Aston Medical.
26. Unisyn Plus Hip Stem from Consensus Orthopedics.
27. OrthoLoc 3DI Midfoot/Flatfoot System from Wright Medical Group.
28. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
29. Smith & Nephew Redapt Revision Femoral System from Smith & Nephew.
30. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
31. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
32. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
33. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
34. Smith & Nephew Ultra Fast-Fix Meniscal Repair System from Smith & Nephew.
35. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
36. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
37. Oxford Fixed Lateral Bearing Partial Knee Replacement from Biomet.
38. Dynasty Biofoam Shell from Wright Medical Group.
39. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
40. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
41. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
42. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
43. Hoffmann 3 from Stryker.
44. Zenith, Femoral Stem Zenith, Distal Centralizer Femoral Head Acetabular Insert from TGM Medical.
45. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
46. Smith & Nephew SMF Hip Stem from Smith & Nephew.
47. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
48. GE 8CH Foot Ankle Coil from GE Hangwei Medical Systems.
49. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
50. Columbus Revision Knee System from Aesculap Implant System.
51. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
52. BioPro Hemi-Edge Toe System from BioPro.
53. AAP Loqteq Proximal Lateral Tibia Plate 4.5 System from AAP Implante.
54. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
55. Quatro Link Knotless Anchor With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
56. Stryker Universal Smartlock Hybrid MMF System from Stryker.
57. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Device Clearances:
37 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:01
The Food and Drug Administration granted 57 orthopedic- and spine-related clearances in October.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- MRI inventor Dr. Raymond Damadian to receive medtech innovation award: 5 highlights
- J&J, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ChoiceSpine & more: 11 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019