1. Novation LPI Prime Femoral Stem from Exactech.
2. Aft Proximal Humerus Fracture Plate from Shoulder Options.
3. Axsos Distal Lateral Femur TS Long Plates from Howmedica Osteonics Corp.
4. OrthoLoc 3DI Ankle Fusion Plating System from Wright Medical Group.
5. Tangors Multifunctional Posterior System from Ulrich GMBH & Co.
6. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
7. AOS Solid Locking LAG Screw, AOS Telescopic Lag Screw from Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions.
8. Intrafix PEEK Tapered Screw from DePuy Mitek.
9. Geminus Fossa Specific Plate System from Skeletal Dynamics.
10. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
11. Active Screw Bone Screw from Intelligent Implant Systems.
12. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
13. Smith & Nephew Radiopaque Trial Necks from Smith & Nephew.
14. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
15. Cross-Over Acetabular Shell & Liner from Stelkast Company.
16. Nextra TI Hammertoe Correction System from Nextremity Solutions.
17. Femoral Heads from United Orthopedic Corporation.
18. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System from Zimmer.
19. AperFix AM Femoral Implant With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
20. ProFemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
21. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
22. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
23. Integrip Acetabular Shell, Integrip Revision Acetabular Shell from Exactech.
24. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
25. Tregor Dual Mobility Acetabular System from Aston Medical.
26. Unisyn Plus Hip Stem from Consensus Orthopedics.
27. OrthoLoc 3DI Midfoot/Flatfoot System from Wright Medical Group.
28. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
29. Smith & Nephew Redapt Revision Femoral System from Smith & Nephew.
30. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
31. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
32. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
33. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
34. Smith & Nephew Ultra Fast-Fix Meniscal Repair System from Smith & Nephew.
35. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
36. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
37. Oxford Fixed Lateral Bearing Partial Knee Replacement from Biomet.
38. Dynasty Biofoam Shell from Wright Medical Group.
39. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
40. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
41. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
42. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
43. Hoffmann 3 from Stryker.
44. Zenith, Femoral Stem Zenith, Distal Centralizer Femoral Head Acetabular Insert from TGM Medical.
45. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
46. Smith & Nephew SMF Hip Stem from Smith & Nephew.
47. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
48. GE 8CH Foot Ankle Coil from GE Hangwei Medical Systems.
49. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
50. Columbus Revision Knee System from Aesculap Implant System.
51. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
52. BioPro Hemi-Edge Toe System from BioPro.
53. AAP Loqteq Proximal Lateral Tibia Plate 4.5 System from AAP Implante.
54. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
55. Quatro Link Knotless Anchor With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
56. Stryker Universal Smartlock Hybrid MMF System from Stryker.
57. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Device Clearances:
37 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:01
The Food and Drug Administration granted 57 orthopedic- and spine-related clearances in October.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
New from Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review
VertiFlex's Superion device receives FDA PMA order: 4 takeawaysRead Now
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer, Medtronic lead global orthopedics now — 8 key notes on where they're headed
- Zimmer Q1 sales drop 2.3%, Biomet merger still not final — 10 things to know
- LDR, MEDTECH, Paradigm Spine & more — 14 key notes
- Medtronic gets FDA clearance for ZEVO anterior cervical plate system — 5 things to know
- MEDTECH sells 3 ROSA surgical robots in Asia: 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 12 Months
- 240 spine surgeons to know — 2014
- Current Issue of Becker's Spine Review
- Orthopedic Review E-Weekly
- 17 Spine Surgeons Receive Leadership Award
- 38 spine surgeons under 40 to know
- 59 great orthopedic surgeons recommended by healthcare leaders
- Medtronic, Stryker, J&J, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer: Who had the best Q2? 80 things to know
- 10 Statistics on Orthopedic Surgeon Salary & Bonus
- 10 of the most famous spine surgeries in history
- First spine surgery with 3D-printed vertebral body— Will this change everything?
- 15 Growing Spine Device Companies
- 60 spine surgeons on the forefront of biologics & stem cells
- 63 scoliosis-focused spine surgeons to know
- Deconstructing the Cost of Spine Care: Where Dollars Really Go
- Dr. Luis Manuel Tumialan Performs Successful Spine Surgery on Critically Injured Olympian: 5 Things to Know
- 10 Predictions for the Global Orthopedic Device Market
- 10 Spine, Orthopedic Device Company Acquisitions in 2014 So Far
- Will Stryker Make a Move for Smith & Nephew? 5 Key Thoughts
- 10 Key Trends Impacting Orthopedic Practices - 2014
- Orthopedist vs. neurosurgeon for elective spine surgeries: Does it make a difference?
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet acquisition unraveling? 5 quick updates
- PAs in Orthopedic Surgery Growing in Numbers & Responsibilities
- Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons Names Dr. Todd Albert Board Member
- What is the most important issue facing spine surgeons in 2015?
- Spine & Orthopedic Device Company M&A: 6 Key Trends
- Spine device market report: 5 key concepts for future growth
- 30 statistics on top 10 worldwide orthopedics companies
- Robot revolution? 70 spine surgeons using robotic systems
- Respected Spine Surgeon Returning Home: Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei is Ghana-Bound
- Will Medtronic Buy Smith & Nephew? 8 Things to Know
- PODs under attack — 5 things to know
- The Cost of Spine Care: 5 Factors Surgeons Can Impact
- 5 controversies in spine surgeon pay for 2015
- Dr. Alexander Vaccaro named Rothman Institute president
- 5 spine device companies ready for prime time
- Spinal implant material matters: What titanium can do for you (and your patients)
- Dr. Drew Dossett Performs Prince Fielder's Spine Surgery: 5 Things to Know
- The biggest challenge facing orthopedic surgeons for 2015: 11 surgeons respond
- Post Sunshine Act: How Spine Surgeon Relationships With Industry Are Evolving
- Is Cervical Disc Replacement Cost-Effective? 5 Things to Know