1. Novation LPI Prime Femoral Stem from Exactech.
2. Aft Proximal Humerus Fracture Plate from Shoulder Options.
3. Axsos Distal Lateral Femur TS Long Plates from Howmedica Osteonics Corp.
4. OrthoLoc 3DI Ankle Fusion Plating System from Wright Medical Group.
5. Tangors Multifunctional Posterior System from Ulrich GMBH & Co.
6. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
7. AOS Solid Locking LAG Screw, AOS Telescopic Lag Screw from Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions.
8. Intrafix PEEK Tapered Screw from DePuy Mitek.
9. Geminus Fossa Specific Plate System from Skeletal Dynamics.
10. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
11. Active Screw Bone Screw from Intelligent Implant Systems.
12. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
13. Smith & Nephew Radiopaque Trial Necks from Smith & Nephew.
14. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
15. Cross-Over Acetabular Shell & Liner from Stelkast Company.
16. Nextra TI Hammertoe Correction System from Nextremity Solutions.
17. Femoral Heads from United Orthopedic Corporation.
18. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System from Zimmer.
19. AperFix AM Femoral Implant With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
20. ProFemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
21. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
22. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
23. Integrip Acetabular Shell, Integrip Revision Acetabular Shell from Exactech.
24. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
25. Tregor Dual Mobility Acetabular System from Aston Medical.
26. Unisyn Plus Hip Stem from Consensus Orthopedics.
27. OrthoLoc 3DI Midfoot/Flatfoot System from Wright Medical Group.
28. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
29. Smith & Nephew Redapt Revision Femoral System from Smith & Nephew.
30. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
31. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
32. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
33. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
34. Smith & Nephew Ultra Fast-Fix Meniscal Repair System from Smith & Nephew.
35. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
36. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
37. Oxford Fixed Lateral Bearing Partial Knee Replacement from Biomet.
38. Dynasty Biofoam Shell from Wright Medical Group.
39. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
40. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
41. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
42. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
43. Hoffmann 3 from Stryker.
44. Zenith, Femoral Stem Zenith, Distal Centralizer Femoral Head Acetabular Insert from TGM Medical.
45. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
46. Smith & Nephew SMF Hip Stem from Smith & Nephew.
47. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
48. GE 8CH Foot Ankle Coil from GE Hangwei Medical Systems.
49. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
50. Columbus Revision Knee System from Aesculap Implant System.
51. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
52. BioPro Hemi-Edge Toe System from BioPro.
53. AAP Loqteq Proximal Lateral Tibia Plate 4.5 System from AAP Implante.
54. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
55. Quatro Link Knotless Anchor With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
56. Stryker Universal Smartlock Hybrid MMF System from Stryker.
57. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Device Clearances:
37 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:01
The Food and Drug Administration granted 57 orthopedic- and spine-related clearances in October.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- Q2 financials: 150 things to know about NuVasive, Stryker, J&J Orthopedics & more
- Zimmer Biomet, Implanet, Globus Medical & more — 18 key notes
- Innovations in cervical integrated interbody: What you need to know for clinical success
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer, Medtronic lead global orthopedics now — 8 key notes on where they're headed
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- 20 Spine Surgeon Leadership Awards | 2015
- 25 Spine Device Awards | 2015
- A differentiated approach in lateral spine surgery: Oblique lateral interbody fusion (OLIF at L2-L5)
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- Top 10 specialties with highest pay — Orthopedists lead the pack
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Dr. Aria Sabit pleads guilty to unnecessary spine surgery, faces 11+ years in prison — 5 things to know
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet closed merger finally around the corner? 5 things to know
- Dr. Neal ElAttrache to perform Manny Pacquiao's shoulder surgery: 5 things to know
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- Spinal fusion vs. disc replacement: Which costs more? 5 key notes
- Northwestern's Feinberg School of Medicine neurological surgery chief Dr. Andrew Parsa dies
- Zimmer Q1 sales drop 2.3%, Biomet merger still not final — 10 things to know
- How The CORE Institute grew 40% last quarter — IT leads the way
- Is Smith & Nephew's cost-conscious strategy working? 5 key notes
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- How high-energy spine surgeons start their day — 5 things to know
- Grand jury indicts troubled Texas spine surgeon — 5 key notes
- 5 statistics on orthopedic surgeon net worth
- Patient sues troubled orthopedic surgeon for malpractice — 7 things to know
- Cervical disc replacement Mobi-C vs. spinal fusion: Are there advantages to one? 6 key notes
- Spinal deformity surgery — On the cutting edge with Drs. Isador Lieberman, Suken Shah
- 23 statistics for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth & more
- Hospital for Special Surgery names Dr. Frank Schwab spine service chief — 5 things to know
- 10 trends in the spinal fusion market
- Brigham and Women's Hospital names Dr. James Kang orthopedics chairman: 6 key facts
- 8 ways to improve your patient experience
- The future of orthopedics: ACOs, bundled payments, gain-sharing & the advantage in change
- 8 reasons why things are looking up for Amedica
- Minimally invasive spine surgery — Current trends & topics
- The best vacation spots for spine surgeons
- Spine surgery in a value-based world: Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn on spine bundled payments
- 22 things to know about Stryker
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out