1. Novation LPI Prime Femoral Stem from Exactech.
2. Aft Proximal Humerus Fracture Plate from Shoulder Options.
3. Axsos Distal Lateral Femur TS Long Plates from Howmedica Osteonics Corp.
4. OrthoLoc 3DI Ankle Fusion Plating System from Wright Medical Group.
5. Tangors Multifunctional Posterior System from Ulrich GMBH & Co.
6. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
7. AOS Solid Locking LAG Screw, AOS Telescopic Lag Screw from Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions.
8. Intrafix PEEK Tapered Screw from DePuy Mitek.
9. Geminus Fossa Specific Plate System from Skeletal Dynamics.
10. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
11. Active Screw Bone Screw from Intelligent Implant Systems.
12. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
13. Smith & Nephew Radiopaque Trial Necks from Smith & Nephew.
14. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
15. Cross-Over Acetabular Shell & Liner from Stelkast Company.
16. Nextra TI Hammertoe Correction System from Nextremity Solutions.
17. Femoral Heads from United Orthopedic Corporation.
18. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System from Zimmer.
19. AperFix AM Femoral Implant With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
20. ProFemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
21. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
22. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
23. Integrip Acetabular Shell, Integrip Revision Acetabular Shell from Exactech.
24. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
25. Tregor Dual Mobility Acetabular System from Aston Medical.
26. Unisyn Plus Hip Stem from Consensus Orthopedics.
27. OrthoLoc 3DI Midfoot/Flatfoot System from Wright Medical Group.
28. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
29. Smith & Nephew Redapt Revision Femoral System from Smith & Nephew.
30. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
31. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
32. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
33. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
34. Smith & Nephew Ultra Fast-Fix Meniscal Repair System from Smith & Nephew.
35. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
36. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
37. Oxford Fixed Lateral Bearing Partial Knee Replacement from Biomet.
38. Dynasty Biofoam Shell from Wright Medical Group.
39. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
40. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
41. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
42. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
43. Hoffmann 3 from Stryker.
44. Zenith, Femoral Stem Zenith, Distal Centralizer Femoral Head Acetabular Insert from TGM Medical.
45. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
46. Smith & Nephew SMF Hip Stem from Smith & Nephew.
47. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
48. GE 8CH Foot Ankle Coil from GE Hangwei Medical Systems.
49. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
50. Columbus Revision Knee System from Aesculap Implant System.
51. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
52. BioPro Hemi-Edge Toe System from BioPro.
53. AAP Loqteq Proximal Lateral Tibia Plate 4.5 System from AAP Implante.
54. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
55. Quatro Link Knotless Anchor With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
56. Stryker Universal Smartlock Hybrid MMF System from Stryker.
57. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Device Clearances:
37 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:01
The Food and Drug Administration granted 57 orthopedic- and spine-related clearances in October.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Stryker, RTI Surgical, Medtronic & more: 15 key notes
- Sen. Al Franken requests further information on Medtronic's Infuse — But has anything changed since YODA?
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Rush Health partners with United Airlines to provide orthopedic, spine procedures: 4 observations
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 336 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Transparency in healthcare can work today — Hoag Orthopedic Institute proves it
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- The theory behind Geisinger's spine surgery refund
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- 10 Things to know about the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- Looking ahead to 2016: What excites spine surgeons most?
- ProDisc-C vs. spinal fusion: Which has better results? 5 key notes
- Dr. R.J. Meagher joins Laser Spine Institute: 5 things to know
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- Reducing the cost of spine care: Key thoughts from 4 spine surgeons
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- North Carolina physician group creates orthopedic bundled payment system — 5 takeaways
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Does universal healthcare in Massachusetts equalize treatment between races in cervical spinal trauma? 5 key notes
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- From cost to patient care — The many ways orthopedic bundled payments help hospitals