1. Novation LPI Prime Femoral Stem from Exactech.
2. Aft Proximal Humerus Fracture Plate from Shoulder Options.
3. Axsos Distal Lateral Femur TS Long Plates from Howmedica Osteonics Corp.
4. OrthoLoc 3DI Ankle Fusion Plating System from Wright Medical Group.
5. Tangors Multifunctional Posterior System from Ulrich GMBH & Co.
6. Reverse Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
7. AOS Solid Locking LAG Screw, AOS Telescopic Lag Screw from Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions.
8. Intrafix PEEK Tapered Screw from DePuy Mitek.
9. Geminus Fossa Specific Plate System from Skeletal Dynamics.
10. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
11. Active Screw Bone Screw from Intelligent Implant Systems.
12. Tryptik CC Anterior Intersomatic Cervical Cage from Spineart.
13. Smith & Nephew Radiopaque Trial Necks from Smith & Nephew.
14. Tiger Spine System from Corelink.
15. Cross-Over Acetabular Shell & Liner from Stelkast Company.
16. Nextra TI Hammertoe Correction System from Nextremity Solutions.
17. Femoral Heads from United Orthopedic Corporation.
18. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System from Zimmer.
19. AperFix AM Femoral Implant With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
20. ProFemur Z Revision Hip System from Wright Medical Technology.
21. Archon Anterior Cervical Plate System from NuVasive.
22. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
23. Integrip Acetabular Shell, Integrip Revision Acetabular Shell from Exactech.
24. VisuALIF Challenging Access Plate form Spine Smith Partners.
25. Tregor Dual Mobility Acetabular System from Aston Medical.
26. Unisyn Plus Hip Stem from Consensus Orthopedics.
27. OrthoLoc 3DI Midfoot/Flatfoot System from Wright Medical Group.
28. iFuse Implant System from SI-BONE.
29. Smith & Nephew Redapt Revision Femoral System from Smith & Nephew.
30. Asfora Anterior Cervical Plate System from Medical Design.
31. Towerlox Pedicle Screw System from Captiva Spine.
32. Stingray Cervical Cage from Omni Surgical.
33. Cougar LS 15 Lateral Cage System from Medos International.
34. Smith & Nephew Ultra Fast-Fix Meniscal Repair System from Smith & Nephew.
35. 4-Web Cervical Spinal Truss System from 4-Web.
36. Venus Facet Screw System from Apollo Spine.
37. Oxford Fixed Lateral Bearing Partial Knee Replacement from Biomet.
38. Dynasty Biofoam Shell from Wright Medical Group.
39. Resolute Facet Screw System from Neurostructures.
40. Fortex Pedicle Screw System from X-Spine.
41. NuVasive Sage Lateral Plate System from NuVasive.
42. Biomet Lateral Spacer System from Biomet Spine.
43. Hoffmann 3 from Stryker.
44. Zenith, Femoral Stem Zenith, Distal Centralizer Femoral Head Acetabular Insert from TGM Medical.
45. Reliance Posterior Cervical-Thoracic System from Reliance Medical Systems.
46. Smith & Nephew SMF Hip Stem from Smith & Nephew.
47. Anchor-L Lumbar Cage from Stryker Spine.
48. GE 8CH Foot Ankle Coil from GE Hangwei Medical Systems.
49. FuseLox Lumbar Interbody Fusion Device from Captiva Spine.
50. Columbus Revision Knee System from Aesculap Implant System.
51. Rex Anterior Cervical Plate System from Dio Medical.
52. BioPro Hemi-Edge Toe System from BioPro.
53. AAP Loqteq Proximal Lateral Tibia Plate 4.5 System from AAP Implante.
54. Canopy Laminoplasty Fixation System from Globus Medical.
55. Quatro Link Knotless Anchor With Inserter from Cayenne Medical.
56. Stryker Universal Smartlock Hybrid MMF System from Stryker.
57. Certex Spinal Implant System from X-Spine Systems.
More Articles on Device Clearances:
37 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
32 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
40 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in July
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:01
The Food and Drug Administration granted 57 orthopedic- and spine-related clearances in October.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- 5 reasons why Medtronic is poised for growth in the next 5 years, despite a disappointing Q2
- 10 most popular device and implant stories of 2016
- How 8 large orthopedic, spine device companies are doing financially
- Zimmer Biomet, J&J, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- 6 things to know about nanotechnology in healthcare
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- The role of the surgical microscope in modern MIS spine — Drs. K.D. Riew, Michael Mayer, Roger Härtl & Mohd Hisam Muhamad Ariffin share their experiences
- Beyond oral opioids — Spinal cord stimulators, targeted drug delivery & the future of pain management