1. SMR Resurfacing Shoulder System from Lima Corp.
2. Synthes 3.5 MM VA-LCP Proximal Tibia Plate System from Synthes.
3. CrossFix II Meniscal Repair Device from Cayenne Medical.
5. MAKOplasty Total Hip Application, Rio Standard System from MAKO Surgical.
6. SpineVision Lumis Cannulated Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Fixation System from SpineVision.
7. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
8. AppianFx Suture Anchor from KFx Medical.
9. Smith & Nephew External Fixation System Instruments from Smith & Nephew.
11. DePuy Delta Xtend Reverse Shoulder from DePuy.
12. Honour Spacer System from Nexxt Spine.
13. Renovis Surgical Hip Joint Prosthesis from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
14. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices from Spineology.
15. Mini Maxlock Extreme Plating System from OrthoHelix Surgical Designs.
16. Synthes Scout Tack Fixation from Synthes Spine.
17. Expedium Spine System, Viper Spine System, Viper 2 System from DePuy Spine.
18. Revere 4.5 Stabilization System from Globe Medical.
20. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Technology from Zimmer.
21. Audit MicroLQ Spinal Fluid Control from AALTO Scientific.
22. Polaris Spinal System-Ballista Spinal Rods from Biomet Spine.
23. Medyssy LT Cage System from Medyssey.
24. Alpha Orthopaedics AT2 System from Alpha Orthopaedics.
25. Synthes VA LCP Ankle Trauma System from Synthes USA.
26. Synthes Radial Head Prosthesis System from Synthes USA.
27. Linear Porous Coated Hip Stem, Revelation Hip Stem, Foundation Porous Press Fit Stem from Encore Medical.
28. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
29. Blue Mountain Cervical Plate from QualGenix.
30. Ascend Shoulder System from Tornier.
32. BioRaptor from Smith & Nephew.
33. Xia 4.5 Spinal System from Stryker.
34. XtraFix Enternal Fixation System from ExtraOrtho.
35. Enspire Discectomy System from Spine View.
36. LDR Spine SpineTune TL Spinal System form LDR Spine USA.
37. Unify Dynamic Anterior Cervical Plate System from Globe Medical.
38. Range Spinal System from K2M.
39. Vu aPOD Intervertebral Body Fusion Device from Theken Spine.
40. NuVasive Corent Titanium System from NuVasive.
41. Vertex Reconstruction System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
33 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:52
The Food and Drug Administration granted 41 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in June.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- Zimmer Biomet, Implanet, Globus Medical & more — 18 key notes
- Innovations in cervical integrated interbody: What you need to know for clinical success
- Medial lumbar interbody fusion: A different approach to posterior fusion
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer, Medtronic lead global orthopedics now — 8 key notes on where they're headed
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- 20 Spine Surgeon Leadership Awards | 2015
- A differentiated approach in lateral spine surgery: Oblique lateral interbody fusion (OLIF at L2-L5)
- 25 Spine Device Awards | 2015
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- Top 10 specialties with highest pay — Orthopedists lead the pack
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Dr. Aria Sabit pleads guilty to unnecessary spine surgery, faces 11+ years in prison — 5 things to know
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet closed merger finally around the corner? 5 things to know
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Dr. Neal ElAttrache to perform Manny Pacquiao's shoulder surgery: 5 things to know
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- Spinal fusion vs. disc replacement: Which costs more? 5 key notes
- Northwestern's Feinberg School of Medicine neurological surgery chief Dr. Andrew Parsa dies
- Zimmer Q1 sales drop 2.3%, Biomet merger still not final — 10 things to know
- How The CORE Institute grew 40% last quarter — IT leads the way
- Is Smith & Nephew's cost-conscious strategy working? 5 key notes
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- How high-energy spine surgeons start their day — 5 things to know
- Grand jury indicts troubled Texas spine surgeon — 5 key notes
- 5 statistics on orthopedic surgeon net worth
- Patient sues troubled orthopedic surgeon for malpractice — 7 things to know
- Cervical disc replacement Mobi-C vs. spinal fusion: Are there advantages to one? 6 key notes
- Spinal deformity surgery — On the cutting edge with Drs. Isador Lieberman, Suken Shah
- 23 statistics for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth & more
- Hospital for Special Surgery names Dr. Frank Schwab spine service chief — 5 things to know
- 10 trends in the spinal fusion market
- Brigham and Women's Hospital names Dr. James Kang orthopedics chairman: 6 key facts
- 8 ways to improve your patient experience
- The future of orthopedics: ACOs, bundled payments, gain-sharing & the advantage in change
- 8 reasons why things are looking up for Amedica
- Minimally invasive spine surgery — Current trends & topics
- The best vacation spots for spine surgeons
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- Spine surgery in a value-based world: Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn on spine bundled payments
- 22 things to know about Stryker