1. SMR Resurfacing Shoulder System from Lima Corp.
2. Synthes 3.5 MM VA-LCP Proximal Tibia Plate System from Synthes.
3. CrossFix II Meniscal Repair Device from Cayenne Medical.
5. MAKOplasty Total Hip Application, Rio Standard System from MAKO Surgical.
6. SpineVision Lumis Cannulated Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Fixation System from SpineVision.
7. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
8. AppianFx Suture Anchor from KFx Medical.
9. Smith & Nephew External Fixation System Instruments from Smith & Nephew.
11. DePuy Delta Xtend Reverse Shoulder from DePuy.
12. Honour Spacer System from Nexxt Spine.
13. Renovis Surgical Hip Joint Prosthesis from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
14. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices from Spineology.
15. Mini Maxlock Extreme Plating System from OrthoHelix Surgical Designs.
16. Synthes Scout Tack Fixation from Synthes Spine.
17. Expedium Spine System, Viper Spine System, Viper 2 System from DePuy Spine.
18. Revere 4.5 Stabilization System from Globe Medical.
20. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Technology from Zimmer.
21. Audit MicroLQ Spinal Fluid Control from AALTO Scientific.
22. Polaris Spinal System-Ballista Spinal Rods from Biomet Spine.
23. Medyssy LT Cage System from Medyssey.
24. Alpha Orthopaedics AT2 System from Alpha Orthopaedics.
25. Synthes VA LCP Ankle Trauma System from Synthes USA.
26. Synthes Radial Head Prosthesis System from Synthes USA.
27. Linear Porous Coated Hip Stem, Revelation Hip Stem, Foundation Porous Press Fit Stem from Encore Medical.
28. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
29. Blue Mountain Cervical Plate from QualGenix.
30. Ascend Shoulder System from Tornier.
32. BioRaptor from Smith & Nephew.
33. Xia 4.5 Spinal System from Stryker.
34. XtraFix Enternal Fixation System from ExtraOrtho.
35. Enspire Discectomy System from Spine View.
36. LDR Spine SpineTune TL Spinal System form LDR Spine USA.
37. Unify Dynamic Anterior Cervical Plate System from Globe Medical.
38. Range Spinal System from K2M.
39. Vu aPOD Intervertebral Body Fusion Device from Theken Spine.
40. NuVasive Corent Titanium System from NuVasive.
41. Vertex Reconstruction System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
33 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:52
The Food and Drug Administration granted 41 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in June.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- MRI inventor Dr. Raymond Damadian to receive medtech innovation award: 5 highlights
- J&J, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ChoiceSpine & more: 11 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019
- 5 key statistics on young physician compensation — Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive