1. SMR Resurfacing Shoulder System from Lima Corp.
2. Synthes 3.5 MM VA-LCP Proximal Tibia Plate System from Synthes.
3. CrossFix II Meniscal Repair Device from Cayenne Medical.
5. MAKOplasty Total Hip Application, Rio Standard System from MAKO Surgical.
6. SpineVision Lumis Cannulated Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Fixation System from SpineVision.
7. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
8. AppianFx Suture Anchor from KFx Medical.
9. Smith & Nephew External Fixation System Instruments from Smith & Nephew.
11. DePuy Delta Xtend Reverse Shoulder from DePuy.
12. Honour Spacer System from Nexxt Spine.
13. Renovis Surgical Hip Joint Prosthesis from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
14. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices from Spineology.
15. Mini Maxlock Extreme Plating System from OrthoHelix Surgical Designs.
16. Synthes Scout Tack Fixation from Synthes Spine.
17. Expedium Spine System, Viper Spine System, Viper 2 System from DePuy Spine.
18. Revere 4.5 Stabilization System from Globe Medical.
20. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Technology from Zimmer.
21. Audit MicroLQ Spinal Fluid Control from AALTO Scientific.
22. Polaris Spinal System-Ballista Spinal Rods from Biomet Spine.
23. Medyssy LT Cage System from Medyssey.
24. Alpha Orthopaedics AT2 System from Alpha Orthopaedics.
25. Synthes VA LCP Ankle Trauma System from Synthes USA.
26. Synthes Radial Head Prosthesis System from Synthes USA.
27. Linear Porous Coated Hip Stem, Revelation Hip Stem, Foundation Porous Press Fit Stem from Encore Medical.
28. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
29. Blue Mountain Cervical Plate from QualGenix.
30. Ascend Shoulder System from Tornier.
32. BioRaptor from Smith & Nephew.
33. Xia 4.5 Spinal System from Stryker.
34. XtraFix Enternal Fixation System from ExtraOrtho.
35. Enspire Discectomy System from Spine View.
36. LDR Spine SpineTune TL Spinal System form LDR Spine USA.
37. Unify Dynamic Anterior Cervical Plate System from Globe Medical.
38. Range Spinal System from K2M.
39. Vu aPOD Intervertebral Body Fusion Device from Theken Spine.
40. NuVasive Corent Titanium System from NuVasive.
41. Vertex Reconstruction System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
33 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:52
The Food and Drug Administration granted 41 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in June.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- 36 woman physician leaders to know
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- Guilty verdict for neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch for causing 'injury to an elderly person' — 5 things to know
- Seattle Times examines Swedish-Cherry Hill's neuroscience program balance of volume & quality
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- A review of 7 spine device company powerhouses in 2016
- Why the direct anterior approach for THA is the future
- Best & worst patient outcomes — Patients may now compare US surgeons by name
- Spine care in 2017: 4 spine surgeons make predictions
- Google Glass, GoPro or Panasonic HX-A100: Which is best during spine surgery? 5 key notes
- Five trends that every orthopedic professional should watch in 2017
- Swedish-Cherry Hill neuroscience chair Dr. Johnny Delashaw steps down amid investigation — 5 things to know
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights