1. SMR Resurfacing Shoulder System from Lima Corp.
2. Synthes 3.5 MM VA-LCP Proximal Tibia Plate System from Synthes.
3. CrossFix II Meniscal Repair Device from Cayenne Medical.
5. MAKOplasty Total Hip Application, Rio Standard System from MAKO Surgical.
6. SpineVision Lumis Cannulated Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Fixation System from SpineVision.
7. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
8. AppianFx Suture Anchor from KFx Medical.
9. Smith & Nephew External Fixation System Instruments from Smith & Nephew.
11. DePuy Delta Xtend Reverse Shoulder from DePuy.
12. Honour Spacer System from Nexxt Spine.
13. Renovis Surgical Hip Joint Prosthesis from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
14. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices from Spineology.
15. Mini Maxlock Extreme Plating System from OrthoHelix Surgical Designs.
16. Synthes Scout Tack Fixation from Synthes Spine.
17. Expedium Spine System, Viper Spine System, Viper 2 System from DePuy Spine.
18. Revere 4.5 Stabilization System from Globe Medical.
20. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Technology from Zimmer.
21. Audit MicroLQ Spinal Fluid Control from AALTO Scientific.
22. Polaris Spinal System-Ballista Spinal Rods from Biomet Spine.
23. Medyssy LT Cage System from Medyssey.
24. Alpha Orthopaedics AT2 System from Alpha Orthopaedics.
25. Synthes VA LCP Ankle Trauma System from Synthes USA.
26. Synthes Radial Head Prosthesis System from Synthes USA.
27. Linear Porous Coated Hip Stem, Revelation Hip Stem, Foundation Porous Press Fit Stem from Encore Medical.
28. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
29. Blue Mountain Cervical Plate from QualGenix.
30. Ascend Shoulder System from Tornier.
32. BioRaptor from Smith & Nephew.
33. Xia 4.5 Spinal System from Stryker.
34. XtraFix Enternal Fixation System from ExtraOrtho.
35. Enspire Discectomy System from Spine View.
36. LDR Spine SpineTune TL Spinal System form LDR Spine USA.
37. Unify Dynamic Anterior Cervical Plate System from Globe Medical.
38. Range Spinal System from K2M.
39. Vu aPOD Intervertebral Body Fusion Device from Theken Spine.
40. NuVasive Corent Titanium System from NuVasive.
41. Vertex Reconstruction System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
33 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:52
The Food and Drug Administration granted 41 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in June.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- Smith & Nephew to acquire Blue Belt Technologies: 6 key notes
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Laser Spine Institute establishes clinical trials partnership with Spinal Kinetics, Titan Spine: 6 key notes
- $27.8B by 2022: 6 trends in the U.S. medical device outsourcing market
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Dr. Aria Sabit pleads guilty to unnecessary spine surgery, faces 11+ years in prison — 5 things to know
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet closed merger finally around the corner? 5 things to know
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- Grand jury indicts troubled Texas spine surgeon — 5 key notes
- Patient sues troubled orthopedic surgeon for malpractice — 7 things to know
- 23 statistics for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth & more
- Brigham and Women's Hospital names Dr. James Kang orthopedics chairman: 6 key facts
- 10 trends in the spinal fusion market
- The future of orthopedics: ACOs, bundled payments, gain-sharing & the advantage in change
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- 22 things to know about Stryker
- 15 things to know about Smith & Nephew
- Spine surgery in a value-based world: Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn on spine bundled payments
- The endless possibilities in spine biologics, artificial disc & outpatient procedures
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Reilly's whistleblower lawsuit results in $69M+ penalty for Broward Health — 7 things to know
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Becker's Spine Review Channels
- Hospital employment vs. independent practice: 5 spine surgeons weigh in
- 5 things to know about physician assistant pay
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- 7 trends in the $850M bone graft substitute market
- Surgeon Scorecard — Good or bad for spine? 5 things to know
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- 3rd spinal cord injury patient with InVivo's Neuro-Spinal Scaffold improving: 5 key updates
- Former OtisMed CEO gets 2 years in prison in knee device scandal — 5 key notes
- Dr. Sang-Ho Lee awarded Parviz Kambin award for endoscopic spine surgery at NASS meeting: 5 highlights
- 15 things to know about physician shortages
- Renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. Robert Small dies in bicycle crash — 4 things to know
- NYU Langone welcomes Dr. R. Shay Bess as head of adult spinal deformity: 7 key notes
- Zimmer-Biomet $14B merger finally complete — 6 things to know
- Spinal fusion after 10 years: 5 key notes on adjacent segment disease
- Physician stabbed in Virginia leaving clinic — Attacker wanted more pain meds