1. SMR Resurfacing Shoulder System from Lima Corp.
2. Synthes 3.5 MM VA-LCP Proximal Tibia Plate System from Synthes.
3. CrossFix II Meniscal Repair Device from Cayenne Medical.
5. MAKOplasty Total Hip Application, Rio Standard System from MAKO Surgical.
6. SpineVision Lumis Cannulated Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Fixation System from SpineVision.
7. Capsure PS System from Spine Wave.
8. AppianFx Suture Anchor from KFx Medical.
9. Smith & Nephew External Fixation System Instruments from Smith & Nephew.
11. DePuy Delta Xtend Reverse Shoulder from DePuy.
12. Honour Spacer System from Nexxt Spine.
13. Renovis Surgical Hip Joint Prosthesis from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
14. Spineology PEEK Lumbar Interbody Fusion Devices from Spineology.
15. Mini Maxlock Extreme Plating System from OrthoHelix Surgical Designs.
16. Synthes Scout Tack Fixation from Synthes Spine.
17. Expedium Spine System, Viper Spine System, Viper 2 System from DePuy Spine.
18. Revere 4.5 Stabilization System from Globe Medical.
20. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Technology from Zimmer.
21. Audit MicroLQ Spinal Fluid Control from AALTO Scientific.
22. Polaris Spinal System-Ballista Spinal Rods from Biomet Spine.
23. Medyssy LT Cage System from Medyssey.
24. Alpha Orthopaedics AT2 System from Alpha Orthopaedics.
25. Synthes VA LCP Ankle Trauma System from Synthes USA.
26. Synthes Radial Head Prosthesis System from Synthes USA.
27. Linear Porous Coated Hip Stem, Revelation Hip Stem, Foundation Porous Press Fit Stem from Encore Medical.
28. OP Spine System from Orthopediatrics.
29. Blue Mountain Cervical Plate from QualGenix.
30. Ascend Shoulder System from Tornier.
32. BioRaptor from Smith & Nephew.
33. Xia 4.5 Spinal System from Stryker.
34. XtraFix Enternal Fixation System from ExtraOrtho.
35. Enspire Discectomy System from Spine View.
36. LDR Spine SpineTune TL Spinal System form LDR Spine USA.
37. Unify Dynamic Anterior Cervical Plate System from Globe Medical.
38. Range Spinal System from K2M.
39. Vu aPOD Intervertebral Body Fusion Device from Theken Spine.
40. NuVasive Corent Titanium System from NuVasive.
41. Vertex Reconstruction System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
43 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
33 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:52
The Food and Drug Administration granted 41 orthopedic- and spine-related device clearances in June.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
- 7 new spine, orthopedic device launches & releases — Nov. 23, 2016
- Medtronic, Xtant Medical, Titan Spine & more: 13 key notes
- Medtronic finds its place in orthopedic market with knee-implant service: 5 observations
- FDA clears Xtant Medical's Xsert Lumbar Expandable Interbody System: 5 highlights
- Medtronic, Nevro, Boston Scientific & St. Jude Medical lead SCS global market: 4 observations
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Trusting a robot — Dr. Juan Torres-Reveron on performing 1st US ROSA Spine surgery
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Zimmer Biomet jumps into robotics with MedTech acquisition: 5 things to know
- 34 latest trends in the global orthopedic devices market
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Russin dies following plane crash: 5 key notes
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- 13 facts and statistics on Baby Boomers for spine surgeons to know
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- Evolutionary vs. revolutionary: The future of surgical devices and spine surgery
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- The efficacy of electrical bone stimulators & ultrasound for bone healing — Dr. Mohit Bhandari weighs in with new evidence
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes