Here are five things to know:
1. Lateral lumbar interbody fusion is a minimally invasive surgery that aims to treat spondylolisthesis, lumbar degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, recurrent lumbar disc herniation and other spinal disorders.
2. Analysts forecast the U.S. market for LLIF will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.05 percent in between 2016 and 2020.
3. The report's forecast runs from 2015 to 2020 and uses the sales of LLIF devices to calculate the market size.
4. Instruments, implants and supporting devices used in lateral lumbar interbody fusion are also factored into determining the market size.
5. The market's key vendors are expected to be DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, NuVasive, Stryker, Alphatec Spine, Amedica, AOI Medical, Zimmer Biomet and Cook Medical.
More device-related articles:
SpineGuard granted US patent for new DSG application: 3 quick notes