• Percentage of patients 65 years of age and older with an annual wellness visit during the measurement period who received age- and sex-appropriate preventative screenings and behavioral risk assessments recommended by the Untied States Preventative Services Task Force.
• Percentage of patients 65 years of age and older with an annual wellness visit during the measurement period who received management of identified risks and immunizations recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
Mathematica and CMS are requesting that stakeholders review and provide feedback on these measures, especially in the following areas:
• Relevance of the measures to be the mission of public reporting under the EHR Incentive for EPs.
• Usefulness of the measures to improve quality of care for Medicare patients.
• Feasibility of data collection via EHRs for the purposes of public reporting under the EHR Incentive Program for EPs.
For more information on how to submit a public comment, click here.
More Articles on EHR Incentive Program:CMS: $8.35B in Meaningful Use Payments to Date; Hospital Registration Up 60%
Meaningful Use Stage 3 Recommendations to Be Released for Public Comment
CMS Releases Stage 2 Meaningful Use Specification Sheets