1. Neurosurgeon wins $88.7k+ in retaliation case against NY hospital over concurrent surgeries: 5 things to know Full story
2. California hospital at risk of losing Medicare, Medicaid funding Full story
3. Medtronic to pay Dr. Mark Barry $23.5M for 2 spine device patent infringements - 5 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: Explore the new look of healthcare reimbursement. Register here.
5. Join President George W. Bush, Mary Alice Annecharico, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer of Henry Ford Health System, Susan Salka, CEO, President, and Director of AMN Healthcare, and Amber Walsh, Chairperson of Healthcare at McGuireWoods LLP plus 250 other speakers, 1,500 attendees, and 100+ sponsors and exhibitors at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017. Email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here
to see the agenda.
7. 150 hospital and health system CFOs to know | 2017
8. 10 orthopedic device company CEOs: Who is paid the most Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Thomas Kleeman of New Hampshire NeuroSpine Institute Full story
10. Washington suspends Dr. Johnny Delashaw's medical license - 6 things to know Full story
11. Unnecessary tests, treatment increased this LA practice's complication risk by 29%, cost of care by 7% Full story
12. Jury finds late Indiana orthopedic surgeon guilty in $744k malpractice suit: 6 things to know Full story