September 8. 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 37 orthopedic and spine device companies to know
2. 5 Denver Health nurses suspended after inappropriately viewing deceased patient's body Full story
3. Drs. J.W. Thomas Byrd and Tania Ferguson merge to form Nashville Hip Institute: 6 insights
4. Webinar: What are best practices for your ASC's clinical assessment? Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. AOA names 8 surgeons to 2017-18 executive committee
6. Tenet to divest 8 additional US hospitals, 9 UK facilities Full story
7. Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz interim CEO: 5 key points
8. Andrews Institute welcomes Dr. Amanda Wright: 3 highlights Full story
9. Dr. Adam Freedhand uses Mako system for total knee replacements: 3 takeaways
11. Supply chain tip of the day: Consider seasonal indexes when demand planning Full story
10. NBA Legend and Basketball Analyst Bill Walton, ESPN's College GameDay Analyst Kirk Herbstreit & more to keynote at Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago. You don't want to miss this three-day event in October, featuring 100+ sessions & 137 industry speakers from ASCs across the U.S. Learn more and register, here.
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Don Buford of The Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute Full story