Sept. 1, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. William Ricci to head Hospital for Special Surgery/NewYork Presbyterian Orthopedic Trauma Service: 5 key notes
2. 12 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
3. What 15 healthcare practices pay their orthopedic surgeons - $664k is #1 Full story
4. Webinar: How a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings. Register here for this upcoming webinar.
5. This October, ASC leaders spanning the U.S. will come together for Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. We spoke with 90210 Surgery Center Administrator Benita Tapia on what she is looking forward to come October and why she attends the event every year. Read what Ms. Tapia had to say here.
To register for the three-day event in Chicago, click here.
6. Advocate Health Care's operating income down 41.8% in Q2 Full story
7. How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth - click here
8. 7 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
9. Dr. Peter Bonutti joins HSHS St. Joseph's Highland: 5 key points
11. 25 facts on 5 ASC management companies' Q2 Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Amit Momaya of University of Alabama at Birmingham