August 29, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. University of Missouri Health Care opens $40M Missouri Orthopaedic Institute expansion: 5 key notes
2. How Texas hospitals are faring amid Hurricane Harvey's catastrophic flooding: 6 things to know Monday
3. Dr. James Lubowitz leaves practice to pursue research: 5 insights
4. Webinar: Grow your spine practice in any site of service with this new lumbar spinal stenosis treatment. Register here.
5. How can ASCs better manage clinical, business and financial challenges in 2017? Attend Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs this October to learn key insights into these issues and how to overcome them. The event will feature 1,500 attendees and 137 physician speakers. Register today!
6. 25 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Webinar: How a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings. Register here for this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. 60 Critical Access Hospital CEOs to Know | 2017 Full story
9. Average OR time in ASCs versus hospitals: 5 key facts
11. FDA approves treatment for Parkinson's drug side effect Full story
10. 8 key trends on orthopedic surgeon demographics
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Padraic Obma of Orthopedic & Sports Institute Full story