August 22, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Ochsner Health defends fired physicians: 5 things to know
2. Tenet board upheaval could lead to activist campaign
3. Orthopedic small bone & joint devices market to reach $4B by 2023: 5 highlights
4. Drs. Dwight Kemp, Christopher Wittgren & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
5. Leaders in the ASC industry are attending Becker's 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. The three-day event will feature more than 190 speakers and more than 1,500 attendees. Learn about the business of surgery centers and key healthcare industry trends. Register today!
6. 30 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Webinar: Best ideas to engage adults in preventative care and improve population health. Register here.
8. DuPage Medical Group to grow with $1.45B investment: 5 insights Full story
9. 3 trends boosting the global orthopedic operating tables market
11. 7 drugmakers in the headlines Full story
10. Florida jury finds gastroenterologist not liable in alleged 'slapdash colonoscopy' trial - 6 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Brian Waterman of Wake Forest Baptist Health Full story