August 11, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Drs. Robert Bassett, Brian Edkin & more: 16 orthopedic surgeons on the move
2. Quorum Health sees net loss narrow to $30.6M, plans more hospital sales
3. Tissue Regenix acquires CellRight Technologies in $30M deal: 6 things to know
4. Physicians make $46.2M in industry payments for opioids: 8 key notes
5. This October, more than 1,500 ASC industry leaders will attend Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. During the three-day conference, attendees will learn how to mange clinical, business and financial challenges and key strategies to boost your ASC's bottom line. To learn more and register, click here.
6. Wake Forest Baptist issues apology after sending family blood-stained clothing of daughter 3 months after her death Full story
7. Webinar: Trouble getting people to undergo preventative care? Here are the best strategies to cover more adults and make your community healthier. Register here.
8. 9 factors medical residents look for in their 1st job - pay isn't #1 Full story
9. The 10 largest health insurance companies by membership
11. Pharmacy chains update safety protocols for drug interactions: 4 things to know Full story
10. Tenet generates $164M in Q2 ambulatory care adjusted EBITDA: 12 takeaways
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Teresa Cappello of Loyola Medicine Full story