August 8, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 7 key points on the future of AAOS from new CEO Thomas Arend Jr.
2. CMS to punish more than 2.5k hospitals for 30-day readmissions: 7 things to know
3. 217 ASCs where orthopedic surgery case volume exceeds 2k
4. Drs. Richard Wilk, Michael Maggitti & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
5. Less than 45 spots remain at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 | Hear 13 Great Keynoters and Keynote Panelists and 255 Great Speakers | Join close to 3,000 attendees from across the nation. Register here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities.
6. 15 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Dr. John Caruso joins WVU Medicine - 9 insights
8. 163+ ASC administrators to know | 2017 Full story
9. Dr. Wakenda Tyler joins New York Presbyterian Columbia Orthopedics: 4 insights
11. 5 strategies for successful supply chain management Full story
10. This October marks Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. During the event, attendees can meet physician leaders, administrators and other ASC business and clinical leaders to learn the latest trends hitting the ASC arena. Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear from 137 ASC industry speakers from Oct. 26-28 at the Swissotel in Chicago. Register today!
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Steven Traina of Rose Medical Center Full story