August 7, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Steadman Clinic names Steve Wyrsch vice president of operations - 4 insights
2. 6 California urgent care centers file for bankruptcy
3. Drs. James Andrews & John Uribe examine Miami Dolphins' quarterback Ryan Tannehill: 4 things to know
4. Webinar: How to maximize patient collections and avoid compliance issues with patient phone calls. Register here.
5. Mazor Robotics, K2M, Globus Medical & more: 12 device company notes
6. 70+ population health management companies to know | 2017 Full story
7. Webinar: How to differentiate between 3rd party agreements and managed care contracts - key thoughts to avoid lower reimbursements. Register here.
8. Drs. Richard Wilk, Michael Maggitti & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
9. 7 statistics on physician compensation - average sign on bonus is $18k
11. NFL asks Players Association to collaboratively research marijuana use for pain management - 4 key points
10. Texas Health Resources opens co-branded sports medicine facility: 3 takeaways
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Sabrina Strickland of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story