August 3, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker reports 6.1% Q2 growth, installs 26 Mako systems: 7 things to know
2. Patient dies after gown caught fire at UPMC Susquehanna hospital
3. Texas Spine & Joint Hospital now under Baylor Scott & White Health umbrella: 5 things to know
4. Webinar: 3rd party network contract pitfalls to avoid for maximized reimbursement. Register here.
5. Patient's husband shoots, kills South Bend Orthopaedics physician who wouldn't prescribe opioids: 4 things to know
6. Brigham and Women's may extend buyout offer beyond initial 1,600 employees Full story
7. Webinar: Mobile communication technology can streamline care team collaboration, reengineer workflows and optimize EHR - here's how. Register here.
8. The CORE Institute welcomes operations, human resources vice presidents: 5 takeaways Full story
9. Top hospitals for hip replacement - Physicians rank HSS No. 1
11. Express Scripts adds 64 drugs to exclusion list Full story
10. 10 things to know about physician retirement - 59% of physicians report declining career satisfaction
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Brigham Redd of East Falls Orthopedics Full story