July 28, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. OrthoNY appoints new CEO: 5 insights
2. US physician denies financial incentive to treat 11-month-old Charlie Gard
3. Smith & Nephew reports $1.2B in Q2 revenue - 8 highlights
4. Webinar: Learn how to improve your multi-specialty group collections in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Join your 1.5k+ colleagues in the ASC industry during Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs on Oct. 26-28 in Chicago. The event will host surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to learn key trends surfacing in the outpatient space. Register today!
6. Amazon reportedly launched a secret healthcare team called 1492
7. New CMS proposed rule for TKR could negatively impact CJR participants: 6 things to know
8. Moving the needle from 23 to 6 hours: How this Illinois ASC gets patients up and moving after TJRs Full story
9. Avoiding 10 common billing mistakes that slow the ASC revenue cycle
11. McKesson's total revenue rises 3% in Q1 FY 2018, tech revenue drops 83%: 5 things to know Full story
10. Residents make average of $57.2k annually - 20 key statistics
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Berkowitz of Cleveland Clinic Full story