June 12, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Drs. Riley Williams, Peter Millett & more: 18 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes in May
2. Board leaders speak out on abrupt firing of Martha's Vineyard Hospital CEO: 8 things to know
3. 48 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May 2017
4. Webinar: Discover the new look of narrow networks, bundled payments and price transparency. Register here.
5. Dr. Don Bohay performs ankle surgery on Detroit Red Wings center Luke Glendening - 4 notes
6. CHI Health closes Nebraska hospital, opens new ED Full story
7. Webinar: How Scripps Health transformed their call center to deliver customer-centric experiences. Register here.
8. Regional Health begins construction on new orthopedic, sports medicine institute: 5 notes Full story
9. Bright future ahead for regenerative sports medicine: 5 highlights
11. House committee passes FDA user fee reauthorization bill in unanimous vote Full story
10. 6 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs - May 2017
12. 5 vacation spots physicians say are worth your miles Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Lex S. Allen of Cedar City Hospital