May 31, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 6 trends in the global joint reconstruction device market
2. Operator of 179 cancer treatment centers files for bankruptcy
3. 52 great health systems to know | 2017
4. Webinar: Discover the new look of narrow networks, bundled payments and price transparency. Register here.
5. MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center installs Mako Total Knee: 4 points
6. UW Medicine hospital cuts 60 jobs including COO, VPs Full story
7. Webinar: Why is health IT turning to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) to help application deployment? Register here.
8. Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics to launch orthopedic, spine bundled payments: 4 key notes
9. Obesity medicine in the US: 5 things to know
11. Pharma spent $78M on lobbying so far this year: 4 statistics Full story
10. New England Patriots linebacker Brooks Ellis aspires to be orthopedic surgeon - 3 key notes
12. 30 things for ASC leaders to know for May Full story
13. Supply chain tip of the day: Schedule daily huddles with surgical teams
14. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Nic Gay of Fremont Orthopaedic & Rehabilitative Medicine Full story