May 30, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Jed Kuhn operates on thigh of Nashville Predators' forward Ryan Johansen - 4 notes
2. Lawsuit: Nurse raped while held hostage at Illinois hospital
3. Medscape: One-third of dissatisfied orthopedists think they should make 11% to 25% more annually
4. Webinar: Explore the new look of healthcare reimbursement. Register here.
5. Drs. Brian McKeon, Jay Lieberman & more: 14 orthopedic surgeons in the headlines this week Full story
6. Bill Gates says these 5 books should be on your summer reading list Full story
7. Webinar: How Scripps Health transformed their call center to deliver customer-centric experiences. Register here.
8. Bringing the scalpel to the octagon - Hospital for Special Surgery first UFC-affiliated hospital Full story
9. Henry Schein partners with MLB players, trainers to encourage children to live healthy lives - 3 insight
11. 4 latest FDA approvals Full story
10. Neurosurgeon wins $88.7k+ in retaliation case against NY hospital over concurrent surgeries: 5 things to know
12. 1.9M healthcare records exposed in 2017: 4 notes Full story
13. Journalist sues FDA over Duchenne drug documents: 4 things to know
14. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Casey Cates of Orthopaedic Trauma Associates of North Texas Full story