Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer Joins Mercy Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery CenterWritten by Taryn Tawoda | Tuesday, 20 March 2012 20:17
Mercy, based in Springfield, Mo., has announced that Erich Mertensmeyer, DO, has joined Mercy Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Center, according to a News-Leader report.
Dr. Mertensmeyer will also offer outreach services to Mercy Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Lebanon. Dr. Mertensmeyer received his medical education from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville and completed his residency training at Freeman Health System in Joplin.
Dr. Mertensmeyer is also a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery, the American Osteopathic Association and the Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Physicians:
20 Statistics on Physician Compensation for 5 Key Surgery Center Specialties
Editorial: More Physicians Needed in Upstate New York
Physicians Surgical Center in OK to Open New ASC in Moore
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- Long Island physician faces drug charges following patient death — 5 things to know
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements